Welcome to the SAP BPC and HANA blog

Welcome to the SAP BPC and HANA blog On this site, I will publish the contents of my book on Implementing SAP BPC and HANA. It is a compr...

SAP BPC Training Courses

I have decided to move all my training courses to YouTube for free. If you like the courses, please subscribe and support me on Patreon.

The links to the various courses and playlists can be found in the pages to the right.

So that means al the courses, that previously were paid content through udemy is now free for you to enjoy and use. However, since training courses are expensive to creat3e and maintain, please could you support me on Patreon:

Become a Patron!

You can support me further by buying the guide book for the BPC Emedded course here in print or ebook:


3 comments:

  1. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog..
    SAP Controlling SAP CO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to getting more updates and we play a small role in upskilling people providing the latest tech courses. Join us to upgrade on SAP BPC ONLINE TRAINING

    ReplyDelete