Welcome to the SAP BPC and HANA blog

Welcome to the SAP BPC and HANA blog On this site, I will publish the contents of my book on Implementing SAP BPC and HANA. It is a compr...

365 Inspirational Quotes

 My new book

As a gift for my wife, I have created a book full of motivational and inspiring quotes. She loves this type of book and have many in her collection, and I though, instead of just buying one, I will make one for her. 

Each page contains a few quotes and is beautifully illustrated.

Here is an excerpt from one of the pages and you can get a copy here



6 comments:

  1. I’m not that much of an internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road best sap coaching centers in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great read! Thank you for such useful insights. Visit here for advanced technical courses on SAP BPC ONLINE TRAINING

    ReplyDelete
  3. SAP Analytic Cloud Consulting Services - The fundamental components of SAP Analytics Cloud work in synergy to enable organizations to connect to diverse data sources, model and prepare data, create interactive visualizations, apply advanced analytics techniques, plan, and budget effectively, collaborate with others, and access analytics capabilities through the cloud. These components empower organizations to transform their data into valuable insights and drive data-based decision-making across the enterprise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Pravali from Bangalore I'm looking for SAP MM training. Dynamo company provides good. But after training im expecting job placements also SAP Cloud For Analytics

    ReplyDelete