Welcome to the SAP BPC and HANA blog

Welcome to the SAP BPC and HANA blog On this site, I will publish the contents of my book on Implementing SAP BPC and HANA. It is a compr...

SAP BPC Embedded 11 course now released!

I am pleased to announce that we have published a new SAP BPC Embedded 11 Course. This course covers all the new functionality of BPC Embedded running on BW4HANA, such as aDSOs, Composite Providers, openODSviews and more. The course will take you through all the steps to create a planning application from start to finish,
As a bonus, this course includes the book below, which retails for $40 on Amazon. It also acts as a study guide for the course. You may preview it here:


I have to highlight that this course includes the book below, which retails for $40 on Amazon. It also acts as a study guide for the course.



Previews of the lectures are available on my YouTube Channel. Be sure to check out all the other content as well.
Should you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.

1 comment: